FLEXADENT NiTi Superelastic
Ideal for alignment and leveling in early to mid-stages of treatment. Superelastic and Shape Memory characteristics provide greater patient comfort, easier ligating and long activation time.
Superelastic behavior provides:
- Light to moderate, consistent forces.
- Responsiveness to chilling.
- Near consistent force over a long activation period.
- Greater patient comfort over Stainless Steel wires.
- Excellent resiliency, resulting in high resistance to permanent set.
- High flexibility.
- Leveling, torque, and rotation can be addressed simultaneously early in treatment. No need to treat each of these individually, as is the case if using Stainless Steel wires.
SS Crimpable Hooks - Stops
1. SS Crimpable Ball hooks
2. SS Stop locks
3. SS Crimpable C stops
4. SS Crimpable split stops
SS Kobayashi and Ligature Ties
The preformed Kobayashi and Ligature ties are made of annealed 304 Stainless Steel to ensure consistent shape and predicatable performance. Used in place of elastic ligatures, you will appreciate the ease with which they can be placed over the bracket and tied.
DURADENT SS Veren
- Closed springs: or extension springs are effective in maintaining space openings.
- Open springs: or compression springs are most commonly used to create space.
FLEXADENT NiTi Veren
FLEXADENT™ Nickel Titanium’s superelastic qualities make it the perfect material for orthodontic springs.
With proper usage, Niti springs are highly resistant to permanent set and provide comfortable, predictable forces during treatment.
In comparison, stainless steel springs exert high initial forces, lose force quickly after placement, and will commonly take a permanent set.
1. Open Coil Spring:
- Made of premium Nickel Titanium wire.
- Provide continuous forces throughout activation.
- Virtually no permanent deformation with proper usage.
- Wide range of forces available.
2. Closed Coil Spring
- Springs are made of premium Nickel Titanium wire.
- Provide continuous retraction forces throughout activation.
- Securely attached, precision designed stainless steel Key-end eyelets for easy attachment.
3. Distalizing Spring
4. NiTi Class II Spring
Clear button and clear-aligner button former with light-polimerisation in pencil-size.
This small light-cure pen forms a tooth-colored button quickly and economically. Simply fill the preformed tip with your light-curing bonding or resin material in syringes and light-cure for a button that is virtually invisible.
- Compact pencil size
- Leight weight
- Battery powered for convenience
- Fast and easy to use
- Clear button former
- Clear clear-aligner button former
- Can be also used on most standard light-curing lamps
- Fast curing time with approx. 30-50 sec
TOP FIT Buccal Tubes
- Octagon Headgear Tube minimizes friction by utilizing single point contact on the interior walls.
- Torque in the Base gives you level slot line-up and a low profile design, which reduces occlusal interference.
- Trumpet headgear, facilitates facebow insertion, which maximizes patient comfort.
- Chamfering helps guide the arch wire into that seemingly impossible slot.
- Comfort Hook was integrally designed to allow for several adjustments without separation.
The design, coupled with the malleability, allows you into maximize patient comfort by bending the hook away from the gingival and later extending it when a hook is required.
Quad-Helix & Bi-Helix
The Adenta Quad Helix & Bi Helix permits greater flexibility and control during treatment. Available in various preformed sizes with straight (upper) or curved (lower) retention sheaths.
Quad Helix - sizes - 1,2,3 & 4
Bi Helix - sizes - 1,2,& 3
Rapid Palatal Expander
High quality RPE screws made in Germany from surgical stainless steel. The arms are pre-bent with symmetrical anatomical angulation.
Expansion capacity and direction arrow are laser engraved on the expander body for simply and easy use.
Preformed in 12 different sizes with a distal coffin loop.
DISTAL GLIDE - effective distalization
The DISTAL GLIDE™ (modified Pendulum) has proved to be an incredibly efficient and predictable source of non-compliant Class II correction. Our aim was to develop the simplest, easy to handle appliance that would allow the patient to maintain good oral hygiene, improve patient comfort, ease of appliance placement and activation, and obtain the most effective distalization.
- Pre-manufactured distal glide spring for consistent precision
- CNA Beta III combines wires which offers excellent resiliency when compared to Stainless Steel
- Easy oral hygiene
- Easily removed for activation outside the patients mouth
- Full control over torque, tip and rotation
- Clear acrylic Nance-plate for better visual control of hygiene and possible infections
A new technique for effective alignment of impacted incisors, canines, and premolars
The EASY-WAY-COIL SYSTEM® consists of a stainless steel tension spring which is pivot-mounted to a lingual button with a bonding base. The appliance is activated by systematically shortening the spring. It is reliable and demonstrates an intermitting application of force through out the treatment procedure, including stable maximum anchorage.
- Zero inflammatory reactions recorded
- Zero loosening of bonded attachment
- Zero breakages recorded