Tangen & Instrumenten van Hammacher
The company Karl Hammacher GmbH, member of the Association of German Dental Industry (VDDI, Cologne), is producing for 90 years at the location Solingen and is operating worldwide. In own facilities the famility company is producing hand instruments from stainless steels and the special steel WIRONIT for:
- the dentist
- the dental technician
- the orthodontist
- the hospital
- the biological, chemical, medical und technical laboratory
TWISTADENT 3-Flex Stainless Steel 3-Strand Wire
The 3-Strand wires are made of three equal-sized medical grade Type 302SS wires twisted into a single, fine wire to provide moderate tooth-moving forces.
Three-Strand STAINLESS STEEL archwires are best-suited for initial alignment and the finishing stage of treatment.
- Bright surface finish.
- Moderate force, but drops quickly as teeth move.
- Moderate resiliency; measurably better than Solid STAINLESS STEEL wire.
TWISTADENT 6-Flex Stainless Steel 6-Strand Wire (Coax)
Coax wire is made of five equal-size wires wrapped around a single, same-size core wire. Manufactured of high quality medical grade Type 302SS.
Offers low to moderate forces and relatively good resiliency. Appropriate for use in early or late treatment stages.
- Bright finish.
- Low to moderate forces.
- Good for initial alignment.
- Relatively good resiliency.
- Short activation time, as forces drop quickly as teeth move.
TWISTADENT 8-Flex Stainless Steel 8-Braided Wire
8-Braided Wire is best for early and late treatment stages.
- High resiliency.
- Easy to ligate.
- Low forces.
- Great for aligning and for finishing.
- Rectangle wires can be used for added torque control.
Freedom for the tongue, full treatment control for the orthodontist
JOY™ advantages at a glance:
- A perfect and truly undetectable alternative to clear aligners,
as no patient compliance is required and they are truly undetectable
- Frictionless with archwires up to .016”
- Choose between indirect or direct bonding
- Choose between 3D and 2D treatment options
- Cost effective
- Minimize high laboratory costs
- Easy to handle
Waarom voor een linguale behandeling kiezen?
No ordinary self-ligating bracket - experience a clip that works for you in so many ways...
Overcoming the limitations of self-ligating brackets with 3 patents:
- Patented non-locking rotating clip resulting in unique flexibility
- Patented slot for horizontal arch wire insertion in the front
- Patented Crown Base – individual tooth shaped base for easy direct bonding and true 3D base coverture
- Passive and active
- Outstanding biocompatibility due to the built-in Safety Release Function
- Optimum Force
- Unique Rotation Control
- Patient satisfaction
- Early Torque Control
- 2.35 mm effective slot width
Self-Ligating Opening/Closing Instruments
Waarom voor een linguale behandeling kiezen?
Monocrystalline sapphire ceramic brackets offer you a truly transparent material. Nearly invisible against any tooth shade and stays crystal clear without staining.
Most of the ceramic brackets on the market are made out of either polycrystalline or monocrystalline sapphire. The primary difference between these two materials is their optical clarity. Monocrystalline alumina ceramic brackets have a more translucent (clearer) appearance whereas polycrystalline brackets are more whitish (toothcolored).
- Perfect Material
- Unique Bonding Base
- High resistance
- Superior patient comfort
- Slot design
- Low profile
- Maximun Tie-Wing strength
- Easy and reliable ligation
- Correct material produces big advantages
DISCREET Ultra Low friction
The ultimate goal to unite brilliant aesthetics with outstanding ultra-low frictional forces.
The DISCREET™ Bracket is made of the revolutionary innovative material called CLEAR HYBRID and goes beyond poly-crystalline alumina and ceramic brackets.
- Ultra-Low Friction
- Unique Tolerances
- Endless clarity & translucency
- Soft durability
- Abrasion resistant
- Conserving the Enamel
NICKEL-FREE biocompatible material - perfect for your nickel sensitive patients...
Torque has been built into the base of each bracket to ensure full control of treament and a mesial-distal / occlusal-gingival contour added for accurate placement on each tooth.
- Strongest Bond Available
- True Root Angulation
- Inclined Upper Anterior Crowns
- Rotation-free Bracket and Buccal Tube
3/4 DEEP BITE
The ¾ DEEP BITE™ Bracket provides you with a solution that enables you to bond the lower incisors early in treatment. It minimizes treatment delays and extra steps, speeding up the treatment time.
- Decrease treatment time for your Deep Bite cases
- Small incisal bracket wings allow early bonding and faster leveling
- Superior bonding strength meets zero separation failures
- Use for pre-molars to achieve better intercuspation
German engineering meets budget!
Just as the name suggests the ECONOLINE™ bracket combines a high quality bracket that performs and also fits your budget.
This bracket offers all the necessary options to reach the desired treatment goals.
- German Precision
- Ultra Small In/Out
- True One-Piece-Bracket – No separation failures
- Superior adhesive retention
- Easy ligation
- Precise bracket placement