Tangen & Instrumenten van Hammacher
The company Karl Hammacher GmbH, member of the Association of German Dental Industry (VDDI, Cologne), is producing for 90 years at the location Solingen and is operating worldwide. In own facilities the famility company is producing hand instruments from stainless steels and the special steel WIRONIT for:
- the dentist
- the dental technician
- the orthodontist
- the hospital
- the biological, chemical, medical und technical laboratory
TWISTADENT 3-Flex Stainless Steel 3-Strand Wire
The 3-Strand wires are made of three equal-sized medical grade Type 302SS wires twisted into a single, fine wire to provide moderate tooth-moving forces.
Three-Strand STAINLESS STEEL archwires are best-suited for initial alignment and the finishing stage of treatment.
- Bright surface finish.
- Moderate force, but drops quickly as teeth move.
- Moderate resiliency; measurably better than Solid STAINLESS STEEL wire.
TWISTADENT 6-Flex Stainless Steel 6-Strand Wire (Coax)
Coax wire is made of five equal-size wires wrapped around a single, same-size core wire. Manufactured of high quality medical grade Type 302SS.
Offers low to moderate forces and relatively good resiliency. Appropriate for use in early or late treatment stages.
- Bright finish.
- Low to moderate forces.
- Good for initial alignment.
- Relatively good resiliency.
- Short activation time, as forces drop quickly as teeth move.
TWISTADENT 8-Flex Stainless Steel 8-Braided Wire
8-Braided Wire is best for early and late treatment stages.
- High resiliency.
- Easy to ligate.
- Low forces.
- Great for aligning and for finishing.
- Rectangle wires can be used for added torque control.
Lingual Mechanics just got easier! As lingual practitioners are well aware, there is zero tolerance for torque in any lingual straight wire system.
Pre-made lingual mushroom arch-forms are available but not recommended, as the offset needs to be specific to your patient.
FLEXADENT NiTi Reverse Curve
FLEXADENT™ REVERSE CURVE Nickel Titanium wires provide light to moderate, constant forces. These wires are flexible and exhibit excellent resiliency.
- Bite opening or closing.
- Initial leveling and aligning.
- Arch consolidation and expansion.
- Deep and open bite correction.
- Retraction of flared, protruding incisors
Available in both FLEXADENT™ NiTi and THERMADENT™ Heat-Activated Medium Force archwires.
DURADENT Stainless Steel
Adenta’s Solid STAINLESS STEEL archwires are produced of high quality medical grade Type 304VSS material with highly polished surfaces to provide reduced friction between bracket and arch. Their high forces are well-suited for stabilizing positioned teeth during mid- to late stages of treatment. Rectangular wires offer precise torque control for these same stages.
- Superior smooth, bright finish.
- Precise shape and flatness of arches is ensured through tight production control.
- Best suited as finishing wire, as forces drop quickly as teeth move.
- Easy bend placement.
- Good corrosion resistance.
TRIDENT CNA Beta III Nickel Free
This nickel-free wire offers excellent formability and moderate forces for mid- to late stage treatment. Offering easier ligation than stainless steel and moderate tooth-moving forces, wire allows for earlier use of rectangular wire for torque correction. Its formability is ideal for chairside placement of loops and bends for space closure, tipping, or focused tooth movement. Lengths are perfect for fabrication of auxiliary arches, retainer and palatal appliances, as well as devices requiring intricate bends or loops.
- Safe for nickel sensitive patients
- Low modulus of elasticity
- High springback and flexibility
- Low force-deflection rate
- Moderate stiffness
- Good corrosion resistance
- Excellent formability and bend correction without breakage
- Smooth polished surface
THERMADENT Heat-Activated NiTi
THERMADENT™ wire provides outstanding resiliency and exhibits true thermal performance. Soft at room temperature and in the doctor’s hand, THERMADENT™ allows for easy ligation. Outstanding shape integrity.
THERMADENT™ Heat Activated Light Forces 40°C
THERMADENT™ Light Force is a Heat-Activated (thermal) wire specifically designed for consistent Af performance and low tooth moving forces.
THERMADENT™ Heat Activated Moderate Force 35°C
THERMADENT™ Medium Force is our specially developed Heat-Activated Nickel Titanium wire with consistent Af performance and moderate forces. This is an easy wire to work with plus the optimal forces deliver great results!
FLEXADENT NiTi Superelastic
Ideal for alignment and leveling in early to mid-stages of treatment. Superelastic and Shape Memory characteristics provide greater patient comfort, easier ligating and long activation time.
Superelastic behavior provides:
- Light to moderate, consistent forces.
- Responsiveness to chilling.
- Near consistent force over a long activation period.
- Greater patient comfort over Stainless Steel wires.
- Excellent resiliency, resulting in high resistance to permanent set.
- High flexibility.
- Leveling, torque, and rotation can be addressed simultaneously early in treatment. No need to treat each of these individually, as is the case if using Stainless Steel wires.