TWISTADENT 3-Flex Stainless Steel 3-Strand Wire
The 3-Strand wires are made of three equal-sized medical grade Type 302SS wires twisted into a single, fine wire to provide moderate tooth-moving forces.
Three-Strand STAINLESS STEEL archwires are best-suited for initial alignment and the finishing stage of treatment.
- Bright surface finish.
- Moderate force, but drops quickly as teeth move.
- Moderate resiliency; measurably better than Solid STAINLESS STEEL wire.
TWISTADENT 6-Flex Stainless Steel 6-Strand Wire (Coax)
Coax wire is made of five equal-size wires wrapped around a single, same-size core wire. Manufactured of high quality medical grade Type 302SS.
Offers low to moderate forces and relatively good resiliency. Appropriate for use in early or late treatment stages.
- Bright finish.
- Low to moderate forces.
- Good for initial alignment.
- Relatively good resiliency.
- Short activation time, as forces drop quickly as teeth move.
TWISTADENT 8-Flex Stainless Steel 8-Braided Wire
8-Braided Wire is best for early and late treatment stages.
- High resiliency.
- Easy to ligate.
- Low forces.
- Great for aligning and for finishing.
- Rectangle wires can be used for added torque control.